South Dakota Refrigerated Trucking Company Hiring in Kearney, NE Area
K&J Trucking normally hires from the Sioux Falls, SD and Guymon, OK areas, but things are changing! We have great opportunities for regional and long-haul drivers in the Kearney, NE area! If you are looking for a new and rewarding career, now is a great time to try trucking. Here are some awesome highlights!
First, we love to hire people who are on their second (or third, etc.) career. We recognize that some people don't luck out on their first try and some don't find a fulfilling career until later in life. If this is you, don't fall for the lie that you are too experienced to try something new. We have found that trucking is an especially good fit for individuals who served in the military with large machinery or for those who have driven truck for farming outfits.
Bottom line? Truckers make the world move! If you want a career where you get paid to look out a window and see the country, we want to talk to you about joining the K&J Trucking family.
- Our truckers generally start earning $50,000+ soon after training as a full-time driver (your individual training time depends on how quickly you excel).
- We have trucks! Drive one of our trucks as a company driver, drive your own as an owner operator, or join our lease-to-own program.
- We are pet-friendly, so bring your furry co-pilot along!
- You must be 23 years of age or older
- You must have your hard card CDL (However, we will train recent graduates from CDL School)
- You must complete a DOT physical
- You must complete a pre-employment drug screen
- You must perform a Job Fit Test to ensure work safety
- You must complete a background check for Military Base clearance
- You should have no DUI's in last 5-7 years
Types of Hauls
We have three basic types of trucking jobs; regional, intermediate and OTR or long-haul drivers.
Regional - Out 2-3 nights, home a night and back out 2-3 nights every week
Intermediate - Out 5-6 nights a stretch
Over the Road - Out 12-14 nights a stretch
We travel to a lot of different places all across the lower 48, but we are based out of Sioux Falls, SD and Guymon, OK! However, we are now hiring from Kearney, Nebraska and the surrounding area.
Should I have Experience?
Not necessarily! We are much more concerned with whether you will be a good fit and a responsible driver. So whether you are a seasoned professional looking for a new company that treats you like family rather than a number, or whether you are a recent graduate of a CDL school, we want to talk to you!
If you hang around here long, you will quickly learn that we aren't your typical trucking company. We don't just say we care about our drivers, we put our money where our mouth is and invest in our drivers with the latest technology and awesome employee benefits.
Just click below and give us some of your basic information and we will call you soon to see if we are a good fit!