Trucking Jobs with K&J Trucking - We Are Hiring!
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time trucking job? Trucking is a rewarding industry. Truckers are instrumental to the infrastructure of our country! If you want to join a work team that feels a whole lot more like a family, we want to talk to you.
Highlights of our trucking jobs:
- Start earning $50,000+ after training as a full-time driver (training time depends on how quickly you excel)
- Enroll in our company insurance, even as an owner-operator
- Drive our company trucks, drive as an owner operator or join our lease-to-own program
Basic job requirements:
- 23 + years of age
- Have your hard card CDL (we will train recent graduates from CDL School)
- Complete a DOT physical
- Complete a pre-employment drug screen
- Perform a Job Fit Test to ensure work safety
- Complete a background check for Military Base clearance
- No DUI's in last 5-7 years
How long will I be out on a run?
We have three basic types of trucking jobs. Regional and Over the Road or OTR.
Regional - Out 2-3 nights, home a night and back out 2-3 nights every week
Intermediate - Out 5-6 nights a stretch
Over the Road - Out 12-14 nights a stretch
What areas do you hire from?
We hire primarily from the Sioux Falls, SD; Guymon, OK; and Kearney, NE areas. However, if you are the right fit for K&J Trucking and you live somewhere else in the country, we might be able to make something work.
Do I need experience?
Whether you are fresh out of CDL school or have been trucking for 30 years, we want to talk to you. Veterans with heavy duty truck background are encouraged to apply.
K&J is not your everyday trucking company. When we say we care about our drivers, we stand behind that promise. Let's start the conversation. No pressure, no obligation. This could turn into your long-term career! Click below to get started!