We Have Sioux Falls Trucking Jobs and We Want You!
Looking to start (or continue!) your career in a rewarding and important industry? Truckers are a vital component of keeping America running. K&J Trucking is looking for people just like you: full and part-time truckers to join their team. If you want to be a part of the K&J Trucking family, we want to hear from you!
Perks of Working for K&J:
- Earn $50,000+ after completing training as a full-time driver.
- Enrollment in company insurance is available, owner-operators are welcome as well!
- Drive our company trucks, drive as an owner operator or join our lease-to-own program!
Basic job requirements:
- 23 + years of age
- Have your hard card CDL (we will train recent graduates from CDL School)
- Complete a DOT physical
- Complete a pre-employment drug screen
- Perform a Job Fit Test to ensure work safety
- Complete a background check for Military Base clearance
- No DUI's in last 5-7 years
How long will I be out on a run?
We have three available types of trucking jobs: Regional, Intermediate, and Over the Road (OTR) or Long-Haul.
Regional - Out 2-3 nights, home a night and back out 2-3 nights every week
Intermediate - Out 5-6 nights a stretch
Over the Road/Long-Haul - Out 12-14 nights a stretch
What areas do you hire from?
We hire primarily from the Sioux Falls, SD; Guymon, OK; and Kearney, NE areas. However, if you are the right fit for K&J Trucking but don't live in these areas, we might be able to make something work. Start the conversation with us and we will let you know if you're in an area where we work!
Do I need experience?
From green to seasoned, we are intersted in talking to you! We hire those fresh out of CDL school and those who have been driving for 30+ years! We want to talk to you. Veterans with heavy duty truck background are encouraged to apply. If you don't have experience with a reefer trailer, we can train you!
Let's talk! We promise we won't waste your time, but let's talk about whether K&J Trucking is a good fit for you and your family. Click below!